A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iammatteo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iammatteo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iammatteo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- Parkway Hospital
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iammatteo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Iammatteo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Iammatteo practice?
Dr. John Iammatteo practices Anesthesiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Iammatteo, Dr. Deshawn Iammatteo, Dr. Jan Iammatteo, Dr. Hank Iammatteo, Dr. Shayne Iammatteo, Dr. Shane Iammatteo, Dr. Jackie Iammatteo, Dr. Giovanni Iammatteo