A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iceton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iceton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iceton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iceton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iceton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iceton graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iceton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Iceton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Iceton practice?
- Dr. John Iceton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Iceton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Surgeons.