A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iceton is Good. Dr. Iceton has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iceton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Orthopedics Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Shoulder Replacement Arthroscopy Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Partial Knee Replacement Metal on Metal Hip Replacement Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Hip Revision Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iceton graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iceton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iceton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Iceton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Iceton practice?
Dr. John Iceton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Iceton, Dr. Evan Iceton, Dr. Giovanni Iceton, Dr. Hank Iceton, Dr. Hans Iceton, Dr. Ian Iceton, Dr. Ivan Iceton, Dr. Jack Iceton