A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iguidbashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iguidbashian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iguidbashian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iguidbashian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iguidbashian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Iguidbashian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Iguidbashian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Iguidbashian MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Iguidbashian practice?
- Dr. John Iguidbashian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Iguidbashian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.