A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iguidbashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iguidbashian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iguidbashian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Iguidbashian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Iguidbashian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iguidbashian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Iguidbashian practice?
Dr. John Iguidbashian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.