Learn more about Dr. John Ingalls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ingalls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingalls
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingalls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ingalls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingalls graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingalls has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Burnett Medical Center Inc
- St Croix Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Ingalls MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Ingalls practice?
- Dr. John Ingalls has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Ingalls practices Family Medicine near Webster, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Croix Falls, WI and Frederic, WI.
See Webster Family Physicians.