A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ingalls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ingalls is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ingalls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingalls graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingalls has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Burnett Medical Center Inc
- St Croix Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Ingalls MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Ingalls practice?
- Dr. John Ingalls has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Ingalls practices Family Medicine near Webster, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Balsam Lake, WI and Frederic, WI.
See Webster Family Physicians.