A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ingram, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ingram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Ingram practice?
Dr. John Ingram practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.