A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ingram, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Ingram MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Ingram practice?
- Dr. John Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ingram practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.