A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Intravia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Intravia graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Intravia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Intravia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Intravia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Intravia practice?
Dr. John Intravia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlborough, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT and Essex, CT.
See Marlborough Internists and Marlborough Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Intravia, Dr. Deshawn Intravia, Dr. Jan Intravia, Dr. Hank Intravia, Dr. Shayne Intravia, Dr. Shane Intravia, Dr. Jackie Intravia, Dr. Giovanni Intravia