A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Intravia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Intravia
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Intravia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Intravia graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Intravia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Intravia MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Intravia practice?
- Dr. John Intravia has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Intravia practices Gastroenterology near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT and Essex, CT.
See Middletown Gastroenterologists.