A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Inzerillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Inzerillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Inzerillo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inzerillo graduated from Universidad C.I.F.A.S., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Inzerillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Beaufort County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Inzerillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Inzerillo practice?
- Dr. John Inzerillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Inzerillo practices Medical Oncology near Washington, NC.
See Washington Oncologists.