A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Inzerillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Inzerillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inzerillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inzerillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Inzerillo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inzerillo graduated from Universidad C.I.F.A.S., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Inzerillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Inzerillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Inzerillo practice?
- Dr. John Inzerillo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Inzerillo practices Medical Oncology near Washington, NC.
See Washington Oncologists.