A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Inzerillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Inzerillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inzerillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inzerillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Inzerillo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inzerillo graduated from Universidad C.I.F.A.S., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Inzerillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Inzerillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Inzerillo practice?
- Dr. John Inzerillo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Inzerillo practices Medical Oncology near Washington, NC.
See Washington Oncologists.