Learn more about Dr. John Ioia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ioia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ioia
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ioia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ioia, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioia graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ioia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ioia MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Ioia practice?
- Dr. John Ioia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ioia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.