Learn more about Dr. John Ioia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ioia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ioia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ioia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ioia, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioia graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ioia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ioia MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Ioia practice?
- Dr. John Ioia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ioia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.