Learn more about Dr. John Ip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ip, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Blood Clot Thrombosis, and Coronary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ip graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ip has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Ip practice?
Dr. John Ip practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.