Dr. John Huksing Ip MD and FACC is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ip is Excellent. Dr. Ip has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ip, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Blood Clot Thrombosis, and Coronary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ip graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ip has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Ip practice?
Dr. John Ip practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI and Flint, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ip, Dr. Evan Ip, Dr. Giovanni Ip, Dr. Hank Ip, Dr. Hans Ip, Dr. Ian Ip, Dr. Ivan Ip, Dr. Jack Ip