A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ip, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ip graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ip has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ip FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Ip practice?
- Dr. John Ip has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Ip practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.