Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Isaac
Dr. John Isaac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Cypress, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Isaac has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Isaac has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John Isaac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Weston Hickey
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Nadim Nasir Jr
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Stanley Duchman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi23