A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iskandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iskandar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iskandar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskandar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Iskandar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John I Iskandar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John I. Iskandar practice?
- Dr. John Iskandar has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Iskandar practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.