A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iskikian is Excellent. Dr. Iskikian has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskikian graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iskikian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Centers
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iskikian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Iskikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Iskikian practice?
Dr. John Iskikian practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Iskikian, Dr. Deshawn Iskikian, Dr. Jan Iskikian, Dr. Hank Iskikian, Dr. Shayne Iskikian, Dr. Shane Iskikian, Dr. Jackie Iskikian, Dr. Giovanni Iskikian