Learn more about Dr. John Iskikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iskikian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskikian
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iskikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskikian graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Iskikian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Iskikian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Iskikian practice?
- Dr. John Iskikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Iskikian practices Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.