A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iskikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iskikian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskikian
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Iskikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskikian graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Iskikian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Iskikian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Iskikian practice?
- Dr. John Iskikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Iskikian practices Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.