A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iskikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iskikian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskikian graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Iskikian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Iskikian MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Iskikian practice?
- Dr. John Iskikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Iskikian practices Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.