Dr. John Isler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Isler?

Highly Recommended!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I had Dr. Isler perform my eye surgery in 2006 and the results have been outstanding. I have not had any problems in the past 10 years and would highly recommend Dr. Isler to my friends and family. Dr. Isler came recommended to me by a family member also. He gave undivided attention during our exam time and was very detailed in explaining every aspect. His staff was always courteous and professional.

Positive experience

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr, Isler performed Lasik surgery on both my eyes about 12 years ago. Two days ago, he removed a cataract from my left eye. I've found him to be a compassionate, skilled surgeon and would have no problem recommending him to anyone.

Posted on August 7th, 2016