A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Itamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Itamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Itamura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itamura graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Itamura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Itamura practice?
- Dr. John Itamura has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Itamura practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons and Pasadena Sports Medicine Doctors.