A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Itamura is Excellent. Dr. Itamura has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Itamura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Elbow Surgery and Shoulder Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Itamura graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Itamura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itamura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Itamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Itamura practice?
Dr. John Itamura practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Itamura, Dr. Deshawn Itamura, Dr. Jan Itamura, Dr. Hank Itamura, Dr. Shayne Itamura, Dr. Shane Itamura, Dr. Jackie Itamura, Dr. Giovanni Itamura