A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Itamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Itamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itamura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Itamura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Itamura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itamura graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Itamura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Itamura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Itamura practice?
- Dr. John Itamura has 1 office location.
Dr. John Itamura practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.