Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ivanoff
Dr. John Ivanoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Tulsa, OK. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ivanoff is affiliated with St Francis Hospital South, Southcrest Hospital and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Ivanoff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ivanoff has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John Ivanoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Andrew Gottehrer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi32
Dr. Jonelle Dutton-Gaddis
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi25
Dr. Bryan Lucenta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi33