A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ivanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ivanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivanoff
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivanoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ivanoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ivanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Ivanoff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ivanoff practice?
- Dr. John Ivanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ivanoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.