A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ivanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ivanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivanoff
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivanoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ivanoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ivanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Ivanoff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ivanoff practice?
- Dr. John Ivanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ivanoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.