A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Borkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Borkowski, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast augmentation
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkowski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borkowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- American Cosmetic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Borkowski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Borkowski practice?
- Dr. John Borkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Borkowski practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT.
See Middletown Plastic Surgeons.