Orthopaedic Surgeon
99 Northline Cir
Ste 100
Cleveland, OH 44119
216-692-7780
Locations and availability (2)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Vickie on Feb 6th, 2014

This doctor is fantastic!!! He retired recently and it is a great loss for the patients. Best Wishes to you Dr. Brems!! You'll be missed!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I've been through 2 rotator cuff surgeries by other doctors,and one is a failure. We drove 2.5 hours to see Dr.Brems, and he made the experience well worth it. He confirmed that I wasn't a candidate for more surgery, that the rotator cuff is gone. A bad report, but delivered with more compassion and information than two previous appointments with my local doctors. And one of them did the surgery! Dr. Brems and his staff were professional, caring, and willing to spend the extra time to answer all of our questions and concerns. By far the nicest, most professional surgeon I have met.

|  the most caring doctor I have met in my 78 years  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Brems is the most caring and considerate doctor I have met in my very long association with the medical field. He always goes the extra mile for his patients.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Excellent Dr. Gave a thorough and easy to understand explanation of my shoulder problem. Gave diagnosis that did not require surgery (my fear). Excellent bedside manner and sent a written summary of the office visit within days of my appointment. Given exercises to do and they worked. Am pain free for many months now thanks to Dr. Brems. Highly recommend Dr. Brems for any shoulder problem.

|  :)  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

very warm and friendly. obviously knows what he is doing. i recommend him

|  Kathy A.  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Shoulder pain & discomfort for months.Dr.Brems broke loose old scare tissue thru manipulation and he has been absolutely wonderful.told me what to do twice a day,everyday which takes 3 minutes.shoulder feels 80% better. Thank You

|  Mr  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

Pleasant. Explained the procedure prior to my total shoulder joint replacement. Demonstrated therapy exercises after surgery. Was a little slow getting back to me after follow-up appointment(s) questions, but all in all, a great doctor. I had little strong pain after the surgery-certainly far less than I expected! Every timme I find myself able to reach something on an upper shelf in the kitchen, I mutter: Thank you, Jesus, for Doctor Brems! and: Thank you, Doctor Brems!

|  shetri  |  show details
by Sue H on Sep 13th, 2010

i had struggled with shoulder pain for a long time until i got a referral to dr brems. i watied 3 months for my initial appointment, but the care was well worth the wait. i drove almost 2 hours for every appointment and for the surgery, but the outcome had been wonderful. i have my ilfe back!

|  shoulder pain  |  show details
by Janet G. on Jun 23rd, 2010

I'd had worsening shoulder pain for 5 years. Dr. Brems was recommended by my family physician. He took time to explain my problem, did open rotator cuff repair, then schooled my husband and me on how to do the physical therapy twice a day at home. It worked out great. It;s been one year and I have about 95% usage back and minimal pain in certain positions. I would recommend Dr. Brems.