inactive

February 1st, 2016
Excellent

June 6th, 2013
Best doctor I've ever had
I am in my 60's and I have been to many doctors over the years and Dr. John Brush is the best doctor I've ever had no matter what specialty. He takes his time with you, answers all of your questions and offers excellent care. He truly cares about his patients. He gets an A plus from me!

May 31st, 2013
All of my experiences has been excellent....very professional...dr Brush has a true love and concern for his patients well being..being a retired health professional..I am very critical of my physicians...this physician deserves an A plus....the office and other personell have been very friendly and professional..I would strongly recommend Dr Brush.

October 18th, 2011
Appointments not dependable
Excellent doctor bur is not in the office much anymore.The office will just change your appointment after it has been scheduled for months. This is hard for people who work and have to plan their time off in advance.

August 15th, 2011
They don't make too many like Dr. Brush.
Dr. Brush is a courtly, lovely person and doctor. He is never in a hurry, and he is receptive to patients' questions, ideas and input--in short he treats his patients as partners in their care rather than exhibiting an "I know best" attitude. I have a great deal of respect for him, and only wish more doctors were like him.

May 16th, 2011
Dr. Brush has cared for many members of my family over the years and has always been a kind, compassionate provider. He helped my dad live a quality life, even with Parkinsons. He has also provided support for two of my children and my mom as needed. He never makes a patient feel rushed. I give him highest ratings on every score.

September 14th, 2009
The best doctor in America
When I came to Dr. Brush, he was the gentleman that I met walking the halls of JW. I am in school now to be a nurse practioner because he made me want to be like him. He gave me the right meds and adjusted them when needed. He is just undescribeable, but I love to put him and his office staff on a billboard. They will never go out of business. He is a family man and it shows. Too bad I couldn't bottle him up and take him home. He is the doctor I wish I had in all areas. I thank God for putting Dr. Brush in my life.

January 28th, 2009
Review - Dr. Brush
One of the top neurologists!

August 12th, 2015