A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Callahan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Callahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Callahan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. Callahan practice?
- Dr. John Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Callahan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.