Learn more about Dr. John Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caputo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caputo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caputo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caputo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Caputo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- So Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Caputo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Caputo practice?
- Dr. John Caputo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Caputo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Wailuku Orthopedic Surgeons.