Learn more about Dr. John Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caputo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caputo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caputo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caputo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Caputo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- So Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Caputo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Caputo practice?
- Dr. John Caputo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Caputo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Wailuku Orthopedic Surgeons.