A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hosp Of Surry County, Mount Airy, Nc
- Northern Hospital, Mt Airy, North Carolina
- Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, Nc
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Carr practice?
Dr. John Carr practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Radiologists.