Dr. John Cascone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cascone?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. John Cascone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017

Thank you for saving my friend's life

I am crying. I want to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! You just saved my best friend's life after she suffered so badly for 2 years from a botched gastric surgery. 2 LONG years and so many doctors...while she starved to death and malnutrition beat up her heart and so many other unnecessary complications. YOU SAVED HER LIFE AND YOU KNOW IT. I wish you could be her doctor too but thank god at least YOU were her surgeon this time around. This is the first time I've ever felt so grateful to a Dr at Florida Flagler Hospital. I hate that place. It gets 2 stars but you get 10 Thank you thank you thank you

January 12th, 2017

I highly recommend him to anyone facing surgery.

He has taken care of me twice and I am very satisfied with his skills, bedside manner, positive attitude and his approach to patient care.

October 27th, 2010

Unprofessional

Very arrogant demeanor. Terrible communication. Overall a nightmare!

October 7th, 2010

Poor Service

He operated on my carotid artery when it didn't need to be. I guess he wanted to have more money to send his kids to college.

October 7th, 2010

Consumers Beware

Dr. Cascone operated on my father and injured his common bile duct. He was in the hospital for an extended period of time and had major complications related to this. I was unimpressed with his composure after the complication and with his and his groups' follow up. He seemed to try to hide the complication from my family or the reason for my father's difficulty in the hospital. I would not recommended him or his group. His partner, Dr. Deutsch was extremely rude to me personally and the hospital was not very conducive to helping heal my father. Consumers Beware!!!

September 16th, 2010

He is one of the very best!! Has awsome bedside manners. Cares for you like you are part of his family. The office staff is top notch.All of them treat you as a friend.

April 14th, 2010

Great Surgeon

I went in for a surgical proceedure (lumpectomy) and surgery was scheduled, labs were done with ease. I went into surgery and a few hours later headed home.***** 5 starsNO PAIN! Seriously I have not taken the first pain pill. The incision is healing nicely. I see no difference in appearance ( meaning it looks normal. Very impressed with the proceedure now i wait for the biopsy results. He is also very NICE and CARES about you as his patient. Thank you Dr. Cascone!

June 25th, 2017