A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hosp, Belvidere, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J W Chen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Chen practice?
- Dr. John Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Belvidere, IL.
See Belvidere Primary Care Doctors.