A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Choi MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Choi practice?
- Dr. John Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Choi practices Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.