A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cimino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cimino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cimino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Cimino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cimino practice?
- Dr. John Cimino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cimino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, IA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.