A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cimino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cimino, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cimino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Cimino practice?
Dr. John Cimino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, IA.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Cardiologists, and Omaha Urgent Care Centers.