A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cimino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimino
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cimino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cimino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cimino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cimino practice?
- Dr. John Cimino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cimino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hamburg, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Hamburg Internists and Hamburg Cardiologists.