A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cimino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimino
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cimino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cimino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cimino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cimino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cimino practice?
- Dr. John Cimino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cimino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hamburg, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Hamburg Internists and Hamburg Cardiologists.