Dr. John Cimino MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Hamburg, IA

2.9

January 18th, 2013
Patient
Easy to make appt. wiated in exam room about 5-10 minutes, but when he came in he was very thorough in explaining proceudres, diagnosis, etc. Took me over to computer to show video of results from dye injection test.

June 23rd, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Cimino is a great guy and really cares about his patients. He took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I truly understood my condition. His staff knows the patients by name and will call the moment I have test results available. It is like going to a small town clinic in the middle of the med center.

May 30th, 2012
Dismissed me when he took an unimportant personal call when my questions were not answered. Ran the same test with the same results multiple times with the same result. Acted as though they were new findings each time. Did not get test results in a timely manner.

November 3rd, 2011
greatest cardiologist in omaha

September 17th, 2011
Anon
Referred to him however would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Aloof, uncaring, unprofessional and poor judgement. Rather than addressing my issue seemed more interested in setting me up with expensive unnecessary tests. He appeared more interested in making money off of me than taking care of me as a patient. I sought a second opinion and found everything he told me was false and the tests he wanted to do were totally bogus.

July 26th, 2011
I had to wait for over an hour for Dr. Cimino to even show up to the office. Once he arrived I continued to wait another hour to finally be seen. I had several concerns that he blew off. I called the office with a question and never received a call back. When making appointments the staff would not look for appointment times. It was basically you get what you get. I would not recommend this physician.

December 18th, 2010
Dr acted as if we were wasting his time. He hadn't checked previous health charts. Contradicted everything other Dr's had told us to do in care of our mother. In general had better things to do than talk or explain things to us. Mother still has heart problem and nothing is being done about it.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. John Cimino is an expert in his profession
I would not trust my health care to any other. He is honest,kind, and extremely intelligent in his area of profession.