Learn more about Dr. John Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cogan, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cogan FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cogan practice?
- Dr. John Cogan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Cardiologists.