A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cogan, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cogan FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cogan practice?
- Dr. John Cogan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Cardiologists.