A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coleman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Wishard Health Services, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Coleman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Coleman practice?
- Dr. John Coleman has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Coleman practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.