Dr. John Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Collins?

August 18th, 2017

New Patient

As a new patiet I found Dr Ciollins friendly and knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time getting to know me and learn about my concerns. I would recommend him to others.

September 30th, 2016

Comments

I have gone to Dr Collins for years. He is very easy to talk to and he listens and answers your questions. I have to give credit he saved my life. Great Dr would recommend him to any one.

July 26th, 2016

Not God after all

My toddler had an ear infection and fever. When I called in after hours Dr. Collins was on call, he told me it was IMPOSSIBLE to have both an ear infection and fever at the same time. The next day my son saw his partner, Dr. Grogg, who confirmed my son did have an ear infection (and fever). Dr. Collins is a moron.

March 4th, 2016

Ms

Forever grateful to Dr J Collins for diagnostic of ACOUSTIC NEUROMA WHEN SEVERAL EAR SPECIALISTS MISSED IT! Neuro surgeon dr R Glasser extracted the tumor and am mending a day at a time! Monique Harnetty LBK

January 16th, 2016

Very unimpressed by the practice. Found another physician.

January 22nd, 2014

EXCELLENT!

We recommend Dr Collins to all our friends. He is very kind, caring, concerned and accurate in his diagnosis ! He sent us off for tests (that we didn't want to do) BUT he was right on the money and those tests showed things that needed to be dealt with! No one likes going to the doctor, but Dr Collins makes it as easy as possible.

December 3rd, 2013

Former Patient

October 17th, 2012

A true healer

Dr. Collins is one of the best doctors I have ever known. Anyone can give you a pill, but he gives you his time and attention. When my mother was told she had stage 4 breast cancer I think he took the news harder than she did. He was there for her through the last year of her life. He is an amazing doctor and human being.

April 9th, 2012

Very Happy

I am thus far very satisfied with Dr. Collins and this practice. They are very caring and call right away with test results. Dr. Collins spends all the time needed with me and is never in a rush. He really explains things if you are of a mind to learn more about what is going on with whatever problem you may be having.Yes the wait is long, but its because he is giving each patient as much time as they need. I have no problem with the wait time for this level of service. Tip: bring a book.

January 20th, 2012

Excellent care. Thorough and careful. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

November 15th, 2011

Money machine

Not enough time for a correct diagnosis. More about money than healing. Dr. without heart.

November 30th, 2010

BETTER THAN THE BEST

Dr. Collins has been our doctor for many years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor who is extremely thorough. His staff is well trained and his associate doctors are top notch as well. I've recommended Dr. Collins to many people and all have said they were absolutely delighted with their experience. Dr. Collins is a man with a heart. God bless him.