Internists, Pediatrician
Medpeds Associates Of Sarasota
1931 S Tuttle Ave
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-955-8800
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Unhappy on Apr 3rd, 2014

This is the beginning of April 2014, I just received in the mail a threat of being reported to COLLECTION for not paying a $40 bill for services in August of 2013! I never received or was notified of this bill. I called and the office they confirmed that they have no record of ever sending a notice or bill for the $ owed. I have spotless credit and don't care to have it threatened in this way.

|  EXCELLENT!  |  show details
by Bob & Joy on Jan 22nd, 2014

We recommend Dr Collins to all our friends. He is very kind, caring, concerned and accurate in his diagnosis ! He sent us off for tests (that we didn't want to do) BUT he was right on the money and those tests showed things that needed to be dealt with! No one likes going to the doctor, but Dr Collins makes it as easy as possible.

|  A true healer  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Collins is one of the best doctors I have ever known. Anyone can give you a pill, but he gives you his time and attention. When my mother was told she had stage 4 breast cancer I think he took the news harder than she did. He was there for her through the last year of her life. He is an amazing doctor and human being.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I am thus far very satisfied with Dr. Collins and this practice. They are very caring and call right away with test results. Dr. Collins spends all the time needed with me and is never in a rush. He really explains things if you are of a mind to learn more about what is going on with whatever problem you may be having.Yes the wait is long, but its because he is giving each patient as much time as they need. I have no problem with the wait time for this level of service. Tip: bring a book.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Excellent care. Thorough and careful. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

|  Money machine  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Not enough time for a correct diagnosis. More about money than healing. Dr. without heart.

|  BETTER THAN THE BEST  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Collins has been our doctor for many years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor who is extremely thorough. His staff is well trained and his associate doctors are top notch as well. I've recommended Dr. Collins to many people and all have said they were absolutely delighted with their experience. Dr. Collins is a man with a heart. God bless him.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

I have had Dr. Collins as my Internist for several years now and I find him to be an excellent practitioner. He is very detail oriented and uses the latest technology to manage patient care. He has at his fingertips necessary information and has corrected other physician's errors on the spot. What I like best about Dr. Collins is that he stands up to me, in terms of my reluctance as a male to even go to the doctor or to follow necessary medical directions. This is extremely important to me as if he were a wimp, I'd run all over him.Bravo! Please keep up the good work, Dr. Collins!

|  EVERY KNOWLEDGABLE PHYSICIAN  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

From the moment I walked in it was a very pleasant experience - front office very friendly, loved the nurse and Dr. Collins was absolutely wonderful. He gets my top recommendation.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

My husband and I absolutely loved the doctor!! His staff (including nurses) were extremely friendly and helpful. We both had our annual physicals done by Dr. Collins - I was truly impressed with how detail oriented he was - not to mention, that he was very easy to talk to. We will recommend him to all our coworkers and friends!

|  After 1 year I'm looking for a new doctor  |  show details
by The review speaks for itself on Jul 1st, 2009

Incomplete physicals, "iffy" diagnoses, too much talking and not enough attention to patient's problems.