Dr. John Collins MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Sarasota, FL

3.6

September 30th, 2016
Comments
I have gone to Dr Collins for years. He is very easy to talk to and he listens and answers your questions. I have to give credit he saved my life. Great Dr would recommend him to any one.

July 25th, 2016
Not God after all
My toddler had an ear infection and fever. When I called in after hours Dr. Collins was on call, he told me it was IMPOSSIBLE to have both an ear infection and fever at the same time. The next day my son saw his partner, Dr. Grogg, who confirmed my son did have an ear infection (and fever). Dr. Collins is a moron.

March 4th, 2016
Ms
Forever grateful to Dr J Collins for diagnostic of ACOUSTIC NEUROMA WHEN SEVERAL EAR SPECIALISTS MISSED IT! Neuro surgeon dr R Glasser extracted the tumor and am mending a day at a time! Monique Harnetty LBK

January 16th, 2016
Very unimpressed by the practice. Found another physician.

January 22nd, 2014
EXCELLENT!
We recommend Dr Collins to all our friends. He is very kind, caring, concerned and accurate in his diagnosis ! He sent us off for tests (that we didn't want to do) BUT he was right on the money and those tests showed things that needed to be dealt with! No one likes going to the doctor, but Dr Collins makes it as easy as possible.

October 17th, 2012
A true healer
Dr. Collins is one of the best doctors I have ever known. Anyone can give you a pill, but he gives you his time and attention. When my mother was told she had stage 4 breast cancer I think he took the news harder than she did. He was there for her through the last year of her life. He is an amazing doctor and human being.

April 9th, 2012
Very Happy
I am thus far very satisfied with Dr. Collins and this practice. They are very caring and call right away with test results. Dr. Collins spends all the time needed with me and is never in a rush. He really explains things if you are of a mind to learn more about what is going on with whatever problem you may be having.Yes the wait is long, but its because he is giving each patient as much time as they need. I have no problem with the wait time for this level of service. Tip: bring a book.

January 20th, 2012
Excellent care. Thorough and careful. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

November 14th, 2011
Money machine
Not enough time for a correct diagnosis. More about money than healing. Dr. without heart.

November 29th, 2010
BETTER THAN THE BEST
Dr. Collins has been our doctor for many years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor who is extremely thorough. His staff is well trained and his associate doctors are top notch as well. I've recommended Dr. Collins to many people and all have said they were absolutely delighted with their experience. Dr. Collins is a man with a heart. God bless him.

November 15th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have had Dr. Collins as my Internist for several years now and I find him to be an excellent practitioner. He is very detail oriented and uses the latest technology to manage patient care. He has at his fingertips necessary information and has corrected other physician's errors on the spot. What I like best about Dr. Collins is that he stands up to me, in terms of my reluctance as a male to even go to the doctor or to follow necessary medical directions. This is extremely important to me as if he were a wimp, I'd run all over him.Bravo! Please keep up the good work, Dr. Collins!

March 8th, 2010
EVERY KNOWLEDGABLE PHYSICIAN
From the moment I walked in it was a very pleasant experience - front office very friendly, loved the nurse and Dr. Collins was absolutely wonderful. He gets my top recommendation.