A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connors, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Connors has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Connors MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Connors practice?
- Dr. John Connors has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Connors practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Child Psychiatrists.