A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connors
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connors Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connors, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Connors has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Connors MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Connors practice?
- Dr. John Connors has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Connors practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.