Dr. John Corey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 37 reviews

October 24th, 2016
Breast augmentation
For me it was a tough experience, and to too it off I felt like his staff wasn't much help. Everytime I had a concern they always made me feel like I was a bother. I would not be recommending any of my friends nor family. It's was my first time ever having surgery and just wish him and his staff were more comforting.

May 19th, 2016
Special doctor
Really special man. Very attentive and thorough.

September 22nd, 2015
Very professional, honest and caring.

July 14th, 2015
Jennifer Prince review
I have seen Jennifer Prince for aesthetic services including fillers, Voluma, etc. She is excellent and a skilled professional. Jennifer takes time to understand your needs and evaluate what is best for your skin. She is honest and exceptional at performing her services. And a super nice person. I would highly recommend Jennifer after having aesthetic services by various professionals in the Scottsdale area she is the best.

July 7th, 2015
I was very nervous about the surgery and I can't say enough good things about Dr Corey and his staff. He is very professional and very understanding. I recommend him without hesitation.

July 2nd, 2015
So highly recommend!
This review is written with the utmost respect and admiration for Dr. John J. Corey, Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Corey’s personality is one of great professionalism, compassion, joy expressed with what he can do to help others, great follow up care and offers to his patients regarding many types of procedures. The finest quality and help for me (which truly changed my self-esteem and life) was my breast lift augmentation with implants. I was recommended to him by another doctor who was going to see him for breast augmentation, and she had done a huge amount of research for the BEST SURGEON for her. My trust in her research led me to Doctor John J. Corey, who (in my opinion) is truly a sculptor/artist and scar expert. My first visit (consultation) was so embarrassing for me having been ill and weighing about 100 pounds, but getting better. My breasts were once a droopy C (like pancakes), then down to an A cup with nipples pointing downward at consult. I had rib bones showing, but he had so much compassion for me and a plan. He spent quality time with me discussing what he would do relative to my very broad shoulder width and my normal weight of 118 lbs. He knew exactly what size would be best for me. He explained in great detail the “lift” procedure, which would require removing my nipples, and a line scar around the nipples, one straight under my nipples and one hidden beneath my breasts for the implants after much skin was removed (I had been a double D with two pregnancies). Doctor Corey and his incredible staff were so attentive to me. I was told how to care for my new breasts and how to treat the scars. I followed all instructions using his scar gel brand for three months then I purchased Bio Oil (drug store). I must confess I used the oil for nine more months (longer than I needed to) after every shower when my skin was damp and “open” from the hot water to take in the oil. My scarring around the nipples and the “line” down is almost unnoticeable. Girl-to-girl, I have to say that my breasts are admired by my friends and noticed. I feel whole again as a woman because of Dr. Corey. I will be forever grateful for what he has done for me. I refer anyone who asks about my breasts looking so good at 54 years of age to Dr. John J. Corey. In the end when we shared my last post-op, I cried while thanking him for what he gave back to me. And I saw a little tear in his eye. A man of true compassion. I also see Jennifer, in his office who is an expert esthetician with Botox, Juviderm, Voluma and facial procedures of many types. The pricing is spot on, and The Brilliant Distinctions membership offered for free (earning points for purchases towards later procedures) is wonderful. Sometimes, there are specials too in pricing for different products. It’s good to stay connected to his sites like Twitter, etc. for what might be offered at different times. He carries special skin care products, Latisse (for longer eye lashes) and many other products (all taken care of by staff, especially Jennifer). She takes her time and is quite a perfectionist!

May 20th, 2015
Best breasts in the West
Dr Corey will give you AMAZING results. Natural, gorgeous and perfect. I'm so happy I selected Dr Corey for a breast augmentation. I look and feel better than I ever have, and that's after two children!

May 14th, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon in Arizona!!!!
The best plastic surgeon in the Valley. I went and had consults done with four other local plastic surgeons none of which had confidence they could do a breast reduction, lift and augmentation all in one procedure with the results I wanted to achieve. Finally after doing a lot of research and word of mouth I found Dr. Corey. Immediately he put me at ease, understood the results I wanted to achieve and thoroughly explained to me the procedure. Time was not an issue for Dr. Corey, he sat with me and answered every question and concern I had. I left feeling excited for surgery and totally at ease because I knew I was in excellent hands. His bedside manner was phenomenal, and the staff is the most welcoming, and educated group of nurses you can find. Major perk is being able to text pictures/questions to the nurse after surgery rather than scheduling an appointment and worrying until you can get in to be seen. I could not have dreamt of a better experience from beginning to end. My results are even better than I imagined and I am 5 weeks post opt with minimal scarring. I am confident in another two months my incisions will no longer be visible. If you are at all thinking about plastic surgery and want long lasting, top of the line results this is the place to go. Without a doubt the best decision I had made and I can’t believe the results!

March 23rd, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Corey by a friend. I am very pleased with the results of my tummy tuck. My clothes fit like they use to and I am looking forward to being back into my bikini. I highly recommend Dr. Corey.

October 23rd, 2014
Incredible experience
Dr. Corey and his staff are all incredibly nice and caring. My experience was above and beyond my expectations in terms of a quick recovery and beautiful results! I am so thankful I chose Dr. Corey!

May 15th, 2014
Breast Revision
Very attentive, great attention to detail, fixed a terrible experience from previous local surgeon.

April 28th, 2014
Dr. Corey is an incredible surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He has filled his office with caring and helpful staff. I am beyond pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Corey to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.