Learn more about Dr. John Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Costello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costello
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Costello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Costello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Costello DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Costello practice?
- Dr. John Costello has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Costello practices Ophthalmology near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY.
See Oneida Ophthalmologists.