A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Costello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costello
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Costello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Costello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Costello DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Costello practice?
- Dr. John Costello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Costello practices Ophthalmology near Rome, NY.
See Rome Ophthalmologists.