A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davis practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Primary Care Doctors.