Dr. John Davis Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Davis?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Dr Davis was my doctor when I lived here several years ago. I'm moving back and am very happy for Dr Davis to be my doctor again. He always took care of my needs in a friendly, profeessional manner. He is an excellent general practice doctor.

Review Participents

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. John J. Davis and his staff, in my opinion, should not be reviewed by persons who do not give their ID or name.. Stand up or shut up.. "Judge not, that you be not judged".. Matt.7:1..

My MD for 30 +/- years

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Doctor Davis has been there for me in good and bad times. In my opinion, he and his staff are top knoch. I dont like waiting at times but its worth the wait, knowing that he is taking care of a emergency, when Im there for a regular appointment.

Would not recommend Dr. Davis to my worst enemy

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Davis sent his nurse to visit with me. I rarely saw him and everytime his nurse gave me a prescribtion it always made me sicker. No one ever followed up with me about my illness and completely over looked what was actually wrong with me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have luckily found a new doctor who is 100% hands on with his patients and shows genuine care for your health and well being.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

LOVE DR. DAVIS. HE IS VERY CARING AND TAKES THE TIME TO TALK WITH HIS PATIENTS.

Lady

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I am in process of changing doctors also. Wish I had ready these reviews before also. Rude and staff is also rude and slow. Can not get a call back for medicines refill have to get all upset over staff to get anything done. Dr. Davis will not let you talk and he talks over you and argues when you tell him something. Does not look at me and looks at nurse. I got medicine for high blood pressure and have no clue why. Never had blood pressure problems until I had to deal with his staff and him.

Rude, Uncaring Staff; Know It ALL Doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Making my appointment was easy. But the wait time to see the doctor was horrible. My appointment was early in the morning; I waited almost 45 min just to see him. His staff have no beside manners and are rude. The nurses have no respect for patient modesty, They could care less about exposing your most precious areas. The office is dated. And they make you have test done that are unnecessary and then charge you an arm and a leg for each test. Highest new patient fee ever! I had a horrible experience and will never return.

rude, obnoxious, outrageous.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Never met a dr. so unprofessional. He was rude, condescending, utterly riculious. Do not waste your time with this maniac.

patients and parents beware..

Posted on August 10th, 2012

This was an utter shock and gives all medical professionals a bad name. Rude, zero respect, ego maniac for no apparent reason. Not knowledgeable nor helpful. OVER a two hour wait with only one other patient being seen. Don't waste your time, money nor dignity at this place.

Just horrible

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I am in agreement with the previously posted comments. Waiting times are horrible. He is offensive, tries to push his religious beliefs onto you. If he would spend as much time talking to you about your medical problem(s) (What you're paying him for!), instead of jesus, then maybe things could be accomplished. He barely listens to anything you say, uses big medical terms, not bothering to explain (even when asked), and constantly interrupts you if you attemp to ask a question. I will not be seeing this doctor again. If I wanted this kind of in/out service, I'd go to Taco Bell.

I am sorry I can't still see Dr Davis

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr Davis may have saved my life back in 1990, and I will always be more than grateful to him.

HAD ENOUGH

Posted on January 6th, 2012

This guy is terrible. He is never anywhere close to seeing you at your scheduled appointment time. If you call the office it will be 2 days before you find out the answer to your question. I would not recommend him to anyone. Go find a real Doctor somewhere else.