Dr. John Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Birmingham, AL

3.1

December 6th, 2016
Dr Davis was my doctor when I lived here several years ago. I'm moving back and am very happy for Dr Davis to be my doctor again. He always took care of my needs in a friendly, profeessional manner. He is an excellent general practice doctor.

March 21st, 2016
Review Participents
Dr. John J. Davis and his staff, in my opinion, should not be reviewed by persons who do not give their ID or name.. Stand up or shut up.. "Judge not, that you be not judged".. Matt.7:1..

January 21st, 2016
My MD for 30 +/- years
Doctor Davis has been there for me in good and bad times. In my opinion, he and his staff are top knoch. I dont like waiting at times but its worth the wait, knowing that he is taking care of a emergency, when Im there for a regular appointment.

September 23rd, 2015
Would not recommend Dr. Davis to my worst enemy
Dr. Davis sent his nurse to visit with me. I rarely saw him and everytime his nurse gave me a prescribtion it always made me sicker. No one ever followed up with me about my illness and completely over looked what was actually wrong with me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have luckily found a new doctor who is 100% hands on with his patients and shows genuine care for your health and well being.

May 23rd, 2015
LOVE DR. DAVIS. HE IS VERY CARING AND TAKES THE TIME TO TALK WITH HIS PATIENTS.

January 27th, 2015
Lady
I am in process of changing doctors also. Wish I had ready these reviews before also. Rude and staff is also rude and slow. Can not get a call back for medicines refill have to get all upset over staff to get anything done. Dr. Davis will not let you talk and he talks over you and argues when you tell him something. Does not look at me and looks at nurse. I got medicine for high blood pressure and have no clue why. Never had blood pressure problems until I had to deal with his staff and him.

January 16th, 2014
Rude, Uncaring Staff; Know It ALL Doctor
Making my appointment was easy. But the wait time to see the doctor was horrible. My appointment was early in the morning; I waited almost 45 min just to see him. His staff have no beside manners and are rude. The nurses have no respect for patient modesty, They could care less about exposing your most precious areas. The office is dated. And they make you have test done that are unnecessary and then charge you an arm and a leg for each test. Highest new patient fee ever! I had a horrible experience and will never return.

August 11th, 2012
rude, obnoxious, outrageous.
Never met a dr. so unprofessional. He was rude, condescending, utterly riculious. Do not waste your time with this maniac.

August 10th, 2012
patients and parents beware..
This was an utter shock and gives all medical professionals a bad name. Rude, zero respect, ego maniac for no apparent reason. Not knowledgeable nor helpful. OVER a two hour wait with only one other patient being seen. Don't waste your time, money nor dignity at this place.

July 5th, 2012
Just horrible
I am in agreement with the previously posted comments. Waiting times are horrible. He is offensive, tries to push his religious beliefs onto you. If he would spend as much time talking to you about your medical problem(s) (What you're paying him for!), instead of jesus, then maybe things could be accomplished. He barely listens to anything you say, uses big medical terms, not bothering to explain (even when asked), and constantly interrupts you if you attemp to ask a question. I will not be seeing this doctor again. If I wanted this kind of in/out service, I'd go to Taco Bell.

January 24th, 2012
I am sorry I can't still see Dr Davis
Dr Davis may have saved my life back in 1990, and I will always be more than grateful to him.

January 6th, 2012
HAD ENOUGH
This guy is terrible. He is never anywhere close to seeing you at your scheduled appointment time. If you call the office it will be 2 days before you find out the answer to your question. I would not recommend him to anyone. Go find a real Doctor somewhere else.