A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dombrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dombrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dombrowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dombrowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dombrowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Dombrowski MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Dombrowski practice?
- Dr. John Dombrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dombrowski practices Radiation Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiation Oncologists.