A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dougherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dougherty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital, Franklin, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Dougherty FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. John Dougherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dougherty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.