A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dudek, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudek
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dudek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dudek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dudek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Dudek MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Dudek practice?
- Dr. John Dudek has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dudek practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.