A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. John Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.