A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. John Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.