Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fernandez
Dr. John Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Oak Park, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Rush Oak Park Hospital. Dr. Fernandez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. John Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Michael Doarn
Chicago, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Ruffolo
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Ljiljana Bogunovic
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi4