A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzgerald, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Fitzgerald DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.