Dr. John Fitzgerald III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Fitzgerald III?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I have been with Dr. Fitzgerald since 1991 and I am very pleased with him. I respect and trust his advice. He delivered my grandson and gave my daughter excellent care through her pregnancy.

my 1st visit

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I visited this doctor a few months ago for the 1st time. I waited about 50 minutes and had to go out in my hospital robe looking for him. When he finally showed up, he checked me and later explained my BMI and answered my questions. Overall, I am not very pleased with the experience because I took me such a long time waiting for him, and he was kind of very cold and impersonal when he finally showed up like I forced him to do something. I will find a better doctor next time.

Commited to helping you stay well and informed

Posted on June 9th, 2011

This Dr. I personally have been seeing for 24yrs, and three children later.He is the best and only employee's the best.Your care and preventative care is always his first priority.He has come a long way and to only say he has gotten even better over the years.With his knowledge and personal attention to each individual you know you are being well cared for with him and his staff. Thanks Dr Fitz for taking good care of me all these years and for many more to come I hope.

A True Professional

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Dr. Fitzgerald knows his craft very well. I trust him completely after 19 yrs of being his patient and 2 children later. Thanks, Dr. Fitz. You're awesome and I thank you for all you've done for me and my family!

best office ever!!!!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience! I called with a problem and the staff got me in the same day... what office do you know that does that??!! The entire staff was so nice and very helpful. Dr Fitzgerald was the best. I've never had a gyn that checked me from basically head to toe. He went above and beyond to help me. I am so glad that I found this practice!!!

Posted on November 25th, 2016