A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flanagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flanagan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Flanagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jacob Flanagan MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. John Flanagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Flanagan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.