A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Frey practice?
Dr. John Frey practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Frey, Dr. Deshawn Frey, Dr. Jan Frey, Dr. Hank Frey, Dr. Shayne Frey, Dr. Shane Frey, Dr. Jackie Frey, Dr. Giovanni Frey