A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Garber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Garber MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Garber practice?
- Dr. John Garber has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Garber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.