A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Garber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Garber MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Garber practice?
- Dr. John Garber has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.