A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Garber MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Garber practice?
- Dr. John Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. John Garber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.