A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Greco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Greco practice?
- Dr. John Greco has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Greco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Surgeons.