A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greco
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Greco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Greco practice?
- Dr. John Greco has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Greco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Surgeons.