A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Griffin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griffin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Griffin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Griffin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Griffin practice?
- Dr. John Griffin has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Griffin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Cardiologists.