Learn more about Dr. John Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griffin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Griffin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Griffin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Griffin practice?
- Dr. John Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Griffin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Cardiologists.