A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Harding MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Harding practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.