A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Healey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Healey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Healey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Healey practice?
- Dr. John Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Healey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.