Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Healey II
Dr. John Healey II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Healey is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Plaza Medical Center and Cook Children's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Healey II has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. John Healey II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Michael Rogers
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Robert Roberts
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi34
Dr. Katherine Hall
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi37