A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hopkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Hopkins practice?
Dr. John Hopkins practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.