Dr. John Hopkins MD Patient Reviews

March 30th, 2015
In my 50 years this was the worst experience I have had with a Doctor. He entered the room complaining about the amount of problems the patient before me had. He was rushing me as I was trying to explain my problem. I mention that the doctor I had before him wanted me to followup with blood work because of new medication. I had the blood work done 2 weeks prior to appointment. He said I don't see any reason why the blood work was needed. I also asked for a referral for a chronic back problem I have. I mention that my insurance requires me to get a referral before seeing an ortho even though I've been seeing one. He said "This is what I mean, this is your forth problem." I said it isn't a problem I'm asking to to look at I am just asking for a referral. I only came in with one problem the other was lab results.I will never go back to this person who calls himself a DOCTOR.

May 15th, 2014
I do not recommend
His care of one of my family members in my opinion put them at risk for serious consequences. His medical training in Mexico would't be my first choice.

August 6th, 2013
A great family doctor
We've been seeing Dr. Hopkins since 1998 and wouldn't think about changing. He is thorough, kind, compassionate and most importantly, up-to-date on what's happening in medicine today. Dr. Hopkins always has a keen ear and really listens to what is going on in your life. He takes time to explain your care plan to you and to help you understand how to keep yourself healthy.