Dr. John Hopkins, MD
Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Mar 30th, 2015

In my 50 years this was the worst experience I have had with a Doctor. He entered the room complaining about the amount of problems the patient before me had. He was rushing me as I was trying to explain my problem. I mention that the doctor I had before him wanted me to followup with blood work because of new medication. I had the blood work done 2 weeks prior to appointment. He said I don't see any reason why the blood work was needed. I also asked for a referral for a chronic back problem I have. I mention that my insurance requires me to get a referral before seeing an ortho even though I've been seeing one. He said "This is what I mean, this is your forth problem." I said it isn't a problem I'm asking to to look at I am just asking for a referral. I only came in with one problem the other was lab results.I will never go back to this person who calls himself a DOCTOR.

I do not recommend show details I do not recommend
by Jay on May 15th, 2014

His care of one of my family members in my opinion put them at risk for serious consequences. His medical training in Mexico would't be my first choice.

A great family doctor show details A great family doctor
by Wilson Family on Aug 6th, 2013

We've been seeing Dr. Hopkins since 1998 and wouldn't think about changing. He is thorough, kind, compassionate and most importantly, up-to-date on what's happening in medicine today. Dr. Hopkins always has a keen ear and really listens to what is going on in your life. He takes time to explain your care plan to you and to help you understand how to keep yourself healthy.

Good office show details Good office
by Kahuna on Oct 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Nice renovated office, always helpful and seem to care about your familys health.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com