A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hutchings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hutchings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchings graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hutchings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Hutchings MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hutchings practice?
- Dr. John Hutchings has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hutchings practices Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Gastroenterologists.